A. It’s possible you may be using the link that came with your invite email to logon. This link goes to the activation page where you entered your temporary password. This is only for brand new users.
The proper login page is https://start.chyma.net. You may want to bookmark this page for future reference. You can also get here by going to our main site at http://www.chyma.net/ and clicking on member login.
Once here enter your username (Email) and password (the one you created).
A. No problem, it hasn’t disappeared. You can find the channel and many others you may find interesting in the Add content area. Follow the directions below to add content to your homepage.
- Click on the ‘Add Content’ link on the right side of the blue toolbar. This will bring up the ‘Add Content’ window.
- Click the 3rd tab titled ‘All content’.
- Scroll down to any of the content you want and select it by placing a check next to the channel.
- Click ‘Ok’ to add the channel to your page.
Q. What is the difference between Calendar and Chyma – OnTime® calendars?
A. Calendar is your personal calendar. It contains your personal events, shared community events any work shifts that pertain to you that were created using the Chyma – OnTime® scheduler.
The Chyma – OnTime® Calendars contain the events for the entire community or department schedule. This will show the entire schedule so you can see when your colleagues or staffs are scheduled as well. You can also view other schedules in your community that you may not be a part of.
A. Once you locate your shift you simply click on the shift itself and a popup menu containing your options will appear. Select which option you would like and follow the steps contained in the window.
- The available shift options are:
- Offer to All: Selecting this option will send a message to all users in the department’s member list. They will be alerted that the shift is open and will have the opportunity to take the shift using the ‘Take Shift’ option.
- Offer to All: (Trade Only): This is similar to the above ‘Offer to All’ however it requires that the member select a shift of theirs to trade with you (subject to your approval) before they can have the shift.
- Propose Trade: This option will allow you to propose a trade with a person in your roster. Select a member and a desired shift of theirs you are interested in. Enter a reason why you need or want to trade the shift. The other member will approve the offer; cancel the proposal or offer and alternative. You are free to cancel at any time after you have initiated the trade by clicking on the shift once again and choosing cancel proposal.
- Give to a User: You can ask a specific person to take your shift. They, and they only will receive an alert and they are the only ones that can take the shift unless you cancel the offer.